1. Data Collection
Comprehensive analysis of technical data collected through scheduled site visits or through customer-supplied data.
In order to assess the initial situation and design the best intralogistics solution, we start from:
- Analysis of the loads that are going to be handled and their dimensions.
- The necessary storage capacity.
- The turnover rate of the products.
- The existing facilities.
- Forecasts for growth and future challenges.
2. Intralogistics Systems Planning
By developing an in-depth knowledge of the requirements and needs of our customers, we always look for:
- The best intralogistic solutions to optimise processes and resources, maximising their efficiency and productivity.
- In this phase we identify the product flows in the system and integrate the storage systems and equipment handling and transport to improve the required efficiency or storage density.
- We make use of the latest trends and technologies on the market for the best possible development of the solution.
3. Development of the Project
We develop all the technical specifications for the solution of the project, as well as:
- The detailed distribution plans.
- The integration of solutions into the building.
- Interaction with existing facilities.
We also design the fire protection system and analyse the transfer of loads onto the flooring.
This is all accompanied by a financial study which compares the cost savings that would result from the proposed design, compared to the current one.
4. Implementation of the Project
Implementation of the Project Our assigned project manager will monitor:
- The comprehensive implementation of the intralogistic project designed in the previous phases.
- The management of deliveries of materials, components and handling equipment to the site.
- The assembly of the shelving systems.
- The electrical and mechanical assembly of the cargo handling equipment.
- Installation of the fire protection system.
- The execution of all relevant safety inspections.
- The commissioning of the facility.
- Staff training.
- The handover of the facility and the warranty documents.